To ensure the continued safety of all clients, Timeless has implemented the following procedures:
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- AII appointments must be booked in advance via telephone or online. No walk-ins.
- AII clients will be expected to fill in a new consultation and disclaimer form to ensure contact details and health conditions are up to date. -If you are displaying any of the COVID symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who may have the virus, please cancel your appointment. (I.e new continuous cough, high temperature, loss and/or change to taste or smell.) -If I display any of the COVID symptoms, all appointments will be cancelled and rescheduled.
- You MUST wear a mask to your appointment. They must cover your nose and mouth and can be single use or washable. If you do not have a mask you can purchase one in the salon for £1.
- Your temperature may be taken by a contactless digital thermometer.
- Please do not turn up early for your appointment
- Please attend appointments on your own- no children/ friends or family to adhere to social distancing rules.
- Please pay with card if possible
IN THE SALON
- Any items that can be single use will be in practice
- Hand sanitisers and soaps are provided
- Perspex screens will be in use on nail bar and reception desk as per NHBF guidance
- Disposable cups in use for drinks
- Paper towels in bathroom
- Appropriate PPE will be worn including masks/visor/gloves and apron where possible
- Additional time between clients to ensure deep cleaning of work stations
Time to book